|Engine Type||Inline 4 cylinder, single overhead camshaft (SOHC), 2 valves per cylinder|
|Displacement||2479 cc / 2,5 l|
|Fuel System||Bosch L-Jetronic|
|Turbocharger||KKK K26 26/70|
|Max Boost||1,82 bar|
|Transmission Type / Code||G016R / AOR|
Limited slip differential with 40% lockup (option code 220) as standard with reinforced inner plates and molybdenum coated differential shafts.
*1st and 2nd gears on drive shaft blasted for extra strength.
|Wheelbase||2400 mm / 94.5 in|
|Length||4230 mm / 166.5 in|
|Width||1735 mm / 68.3 in|
|Height||1275 mm / 48.6 in|
|Curb Weight||1400 kg / 3087 lb|
Height adjustable Koni suspension.
|Front Tires||225 / 60 VR 16|
|Rear Tires||245 / 45 VR 16|
|Front Wheel Size||7J x 16|
|Rear Wheel Size||9J x 16|
|Top Speed||260 kmh / 162 mph|
|Acceleration 0-100 kmh / 0-62 mph||5,9 s|
|Power||247 hp / 184 kW @ 6000 rpm|
|Torque||350 Nm / 250 ft-lb @ 4000 rpm|
- Designer: Harm Lagaay.
- Soft top were built by ASC – American Sunroof Company.
- Manufactured between Feb 1991 – Apr 1991 in Neckarsulm factory, Germany.
- VIN numbers: WP0ZZZ95ZMN130061 – WP0ZZZ95ZMN130625 (total of 565 cars, unconfirmed).
- Compared to the Coupe model, Cabriolet’s windshield is lowered about 6 cm (2.4 in) and raked back to reduce the wind noise when the top is down.
- Only RoW (Rest of World) models were made, none imported to the USA markets.
- Price in 1991: 103,725 DM (Deutsche Mark).